Spring 2024 Application period is August 1 – October 1, 2023
Connect to ServicesHope For The Warriors Spouse / Caregiver Scholarship Program celebrates and rewards the spouses and caregivers of post-9/11 veterans for their strength, fidelity and resolve as they take on new and critical roles after experiencing the impact of war on their families.
Since 2006, the Spouse/Caregiver Scholarship Program has awarded over 232 scholarships totaling more than $600,107.
These scholarships provide aid in continuing education at reputable, accredited universities, colleges or trade schools.
Currently, HOPE offers the following scholarships.
- Honorary Scholarship– Awarded to those seeking graduate or post-graduate degree.
- New Beginnings Scholarship– Awarded to those pursuing associates and entry level classes or training. 2023 New Beginnings Scholarship funded in Loving Memory of Jerry Wright, through the generosity of Fred and Maria Jose Wright.
- Restoring Family Scholarship– Awarded to Spouses of the Fallen.
- Restoring Hope Scholarship– Awarded to those pursuing a master’s or doctorate of Social Work, Psychology Counseling, or Mental Health Counseling-related field.
- Restoring Self Scholarship– Awarded to those seeking a bachelor’s degree.
Eligibility is based on a spouse or caregiver’s ability to show their post-9/11 service member or veteran sustained a combat-related injury and/or has a 100% permanent and total VA disability rating to include Individual Unemployability. The Hope For The Warriors Scholarship Program considers a combat-related injury to be an injury caused by armed conflict, hazardous duty, instrumentality of war, and simulated war.
Scholarship awards are made payable to the recipient’s institution for payment of tuition, books and supplies. The scholarship is for U.S. colleges and universities only.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO CONNECT TO SERVICES AND RECEIVE AN APPLICATION.
If you have previously applied for a scholarship, please click here: https://
Read this story written by a former scholarship recipient to learn how this program impacts military families